Graduate Software Engineers and Systems Configurators required
Due to continued managed growth, an expanding customer base and growing list of roadmap projects, we are seeking two software engineers to join a small dynamic team focused on the development and delivery of our current and next generation products.
We offer the opportunity to develop your skills and expand your knowledge.
- Applicants must be self-motivated and able to work to high standards with minimal supervision
- Due to our client base, some overseas travel may be required.
- Candidates must have a recognised degree level qualification in Information Systems or Computer Science related subjects.
- Candidates with one or two year postgraduate experience will be considered.
- Some experience of telecoms billing or a telecoms environment is preferred, but this is not essential.
We develop high volume data processing software, which can be implemented in a variety of applications. These applications are rules based, highly configurable, and flexible and near infinitely scalable.
Although PRD uses fourth generation programming language, background in C++, C#, Java or equivalent programming languages would be advantageous.
- Bespoke customer development and implementations.
- Drafting Functional and Technical specifications.
- Software Testing and Quality Assurance.
- Customer support and maintenance.
- Customer change requests and ad-hoc customer specific development.
- Supporting the R&D team with new ideas in further developing existing and new software solutions.
The role will be based in Basingstoke, so candidates in the catchment area will be preferred.
Please forward CV’s and covering letter to: Careers@p-rd.com
Thank you and good luck.